Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Grzegorz Kończyk <gr...@marketplanet.pl> on 2008/04/15 12:11:16 UTC

Read previously saved listener data again into JMeter

Hi,

Agregate Graph has "Write results to file / Read from file" option. How exactly does "Read from file" works? I made a test, saved data to *.csv file with "Save Table Data" button. How can I load them again into JMeter?

GK

Re: Read previously saved listener data again into JMeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/listeners.html#loading