Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/08/10 18:09:14 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release commons-parent 4

Here are the result of this vote:

+1 (binding): Dennis Lundberg, Niall Pemberton, Rahul Akolkar, Jochen
Wiedmann, Phil Steitz, Dion Gillard, Luc Maisonobe

+1 (non-binding): Ben Speakmon, Paul Benedict

I will skip the suggestion by Jörg Schaible to add some surefire
configuration at this point, as there didn't seem to be consensus around
it.

I'm proceeding with the release now.

Niall Pemberton wrote:
> +1
>
> Thanks for doing this.
>
> Niall
>
> On 8/6/07, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Following the TLP process I think that we are now ready to release
>> version 4 of the commons-parent project. Apart from the TLP changes, we
>> have also had some more plugin versions specified. A full diff of the
>> pom.xml can be found at this address:
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml?r1=562989&r2=543800&diff_format=h
>>
>> The site.xml has also had a TLP makeover. Diff is here:
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/src/site/site.xml?r1=560660&r2=504710&diff_format=h
>>
>> Yes, the version number in the pom will be updated automatically during
>> the release process.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] =0
>> [ ] -1