Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by jules djilo <ju...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/03/31 13:18:08 UTC

.vsl task with Anakia velocity and Ant task

Hello
How cann I build a .vsl file using anakia velocity and  and ant task ?
thank you

---------------------------------
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Re: .vsl task with Anakia velocity and Ant task

Posted by jules djilo <ju...@yahoo.fr>.
yes, i want to generate a velocity template from anakia

Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com> wrote:

On Mar 31, 2004, at 9:20 AM, jules djilo wrote:

> I habe a .xml data, and i want to build a .vsl data using anakia
> velocity and Ant.
> I have allready install in Windows xp, j2sdk 1.4, velocity 1.3

Does this mean you want generate Velocity templates from anakia?

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.

Posted by jules djilo <ju...@yahoo.fr>.

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.