Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kalra, Ashwani" <as...@capgemini.com> on 2006/02/14 05:24:24 UTC

Is Validator 1.2 compatible with Struts 1.1

Hi,
I want to use validator 1.2 with struts 1.1. The reason is that
Validator 1.2 provides facility for reducing the size of
struts-validator.xml file for multiple language and countries.
Another question is how do I  use non-default locale with struts for
printing error messages

Thanks
Ashwani Kalra