Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by John Thomas <jo...@astronomer.io.INVALID> on 2022/06/13 19:56:42 UTC

Airflow Survey Writeup Draft

Hi All,

Here's the draft of the airflow survey's initial writeup! Take a look and
let me know what you think, leave any edits, and we'll get the blog
published asap :)

View the draft here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18E3gBbrPI6cHAKRkRIPfju9pOk4EJNd2M-1fRJO4glA/

Massive thanks to Ewa Tatarczak for drafting and generating graphs, and to
everyone who helped get the word out during the Summit and beyond!

Regards,
John

Re: Airflow Survey Writeup Draft

Posted by Leah Cole <co...@google.com.INVALID>.
Amazing work Ewa and John, thank you!

--

Leah Cole (she/her) | Developer Programs Engineer, Data Analytics |
coleleah@google.com | +1 (925) 257-2112

Re: Airflow Survey Writeup Draft

Posted by Howard Yoo <ho...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.