Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by jingych <ji...@neusoft.com> on 2013/12/06 05:42:18 UTC

Does HBase Java Client compatible to all the hbase distributions?

Hi, All!

Does HBase Java Client  compatible to all the hbase distributions?
If don't,how to distinguish that?

Actually, I just want to know that if I wrote the write data to HBase logic onece, and it will run any hbase.

Thanks!

Best regards!

jingych
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.

Re: Does HBase Java Client compatible to all the hbase distributions?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please read Chapter 3 of the refguide starting with the following:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.binary.compatibility

Cheers