Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by wongoo <wo...@apache.org> on 2021/03/10 02:33:17 UTC

[DISCUSSION] donate dubbo-go-pixiu to Dubbo community

Hello Dubbo community,

I would like to initiate a discussion about donating dubbo-go-pixiu to the
Dubbo community.

We are developing the dubbo-go-pixiu, a gateway based on dubbo-go, which
provides a general solution that supports calling dubbo services through
other protocols. At present, it supports HTTP and gRPC[developing].

The development of dubbo-go-pixiu is driven by the dubbo-go community, all
contributors agree to donate it to Dubbo community, and we have signed the
ICLA. The source code is available here:
https://github.com/dubbogo/dubbo-go-pixiu.

Wongoo

Re: [DISCUSSION] donate dubbo-go-pixiu to Dubbo community

Posted by stocks alex <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Personally I agree with Mr wongoo's suggestion about donation of this proj
for its future development.

Let's wait for some time to get other guy's advice and then we
make a consensus as [1].

Yours,
Alex

wongoo <wo...@apache.org> 于2021年3月10日周三 上午10:33写道:

Posted by 方银城 <fa...@apache.org>.
+1

joezou <jo...@apache.org> 于2021年3月10日周三 下午5:23写道:

Posted by joezou <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Albumen Kevin <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
+1

ranke <21...@qq.com> 于2021年3月11日周四 上午11:16写道:

Posted by ranke <21...@qq.com>.
+1

------------------&nbsp;Original&nbsp;------------------

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1. I believe it is a strong add-on to dubbo eco system.

Thanks,
-Ian.

Posted by wongoo <wo...@apache.org>.
Hi KimmKing,

pixiu is a golang project with good performance.  It has many planning
features,  including to support cloud-native.

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
hi, wongoo,