Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jan Verstuyft <ja...@googlemail.com> on 2008/10/09 10:42:33 UTC

overriding a pojo parameter

Hi,

I'm using axis2 1.3 and I want to create a set of methods with all
parameters that inherit from the same class.  Is it possible for axis
to "see" the getters and setters from the parent class?

For instance:

three methods:
- public void method1 (Param1 param) {}
- public void method2 (Param2 param) {}
- publid void method3 (Param3 param) {}

Param is the parent class with attributes: attr1, attr2

Param1 overrides Param and has it's own attributes: attr1_param1, attr2_param1
Param2 overrides Param and has it's own attributes: attr1_param2, attr2_param2
Param3 overrides Param and has it's own attributes: attr1_param3, attr2_param3

How can I make sure that the data and wsdl and stuff like that will
see for instance for Param1 the attributes: attr1, attr2, attr1_param1
and attr2_param1?

Actually, I have the same question for the response.

Kind regards
Jan Verstuyft

[AXIS2] overriding a pojo parameter

Posted by Jan Verstuyft <ja...@googlemail.com>.
And now with the correct subject.

Re: overriding a pojo parameter

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
> Hi,
>
> I'm using axis2 1.3 and I want to create a set of methods with all
> parameters that inherit from the same class.  Is it possible for axis
> to "see" the getters and setters from the parent class?

Yes , you can do that for paramters .

-Deepal
> For instance:
>
> three methods:
> - public void method1 (Param1 param) {}
> - public void method2 (Param2 param) {}
> - publid void method3 (Param3 param) {}
>

> Param is the parent class with attributes: attr1, attr2
>
> Param1 overrides Param and has it's own attributes: attr1_param1, attr2_param1
> Param2 overrides Param and has it's own attributes: attr1_param2, attr2_param2
> Param3 overrides Param and has it's own attributes: attr1_param3, attr2_param3
>
> How can I make sure that the data and wsdl and stuff like that will
> see for instance for Param1 the attributes: attr1, attr2, attr1_param1
> and attr2_param1?
>
> Actually, I have the same question for the response.
>
> Kind regards
> Jan Verstuyft

Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org