Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/31 21:38:32 UTC

Cordova Web View: Status Update

Hey

I've been working on the refactoring of Cordova for Android for a while
now, and after a code review that we did, I managed to get it mostly
up-to-date.  This unfortunately involved some nasty merges in some parts,
since rebasing didn't always work with the 1.4 release.  At any rate, I
have the tests broken off, but now I'm finding that the WebDriver
functionality no longer works properly.  For some reason, when we load a
Cordova View with the WebDriver code, it doesn't start the callback server
on PhoneGap.

At any rate, the progress can be seen here:

https://github.com/infil00p/callback-android/tree/cordova_view

It'd be good to get another code review on this soon, since it should be
up-to-date with PhoneGap 1.4. Are people up to do another code review of
this branch?

Joe

Re: Cordova Web View: Status Update

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.