Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by eyal edri <ey...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 16:30:28 UTC

nutch fetch status codes

hi,

Can someone explain on the various status codes and their meaning?
fetched, unfetched  - pretty obvious

db_gone - ?
db_redir_perm - ?
db_redir_temp - ?

Eyal Edri

Re: nutch fetch status codes

Posted by misc <mi...@robotgenius.net>.
Hello-

    I should point out that these are HTTP codes, not nutch specific stuff,
so if you want more information you might get more thorough results
referencing that.

                        see you
                            -J

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.