Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2009/05/28 05:38:10 UTC

tinderbox run at dbtg.thresher.com?

I checked in earlier today to trunk:

but I haven't seen a new tinderbox run. It looks like the last one was on 5/23.
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk16/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/index.html

Is there an issue with the tinderbox runs?

The nightlies do seem to be running and picked up Mike's change yesterday.

Kathey

Re: tinderbox run at dbtg.thresher.com?

Posted by Ole Solberg <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 05/28/09 05:38, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> I checked in earlier today to trunk:

> but I haven't seen a new tinderbox run. It looks like the last one was
> on 5/23.
> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk16/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/index.html
>

> Is there an issue with the tinderbox runs?

The tinderbox runs should be back again now.

> The nightlies do seem to be running and picked up Mike's change yesterday.
>
> Kathey

-- Ole