Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org> on 2015/04/01 23:24:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.18

A candidate for the Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.18 release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/filevault/3.1.18/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/filevault/tags/jackrabbit-filevault-3.1.18/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is 631847503535408565976266cc4c94823d994a82.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-1059/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.18.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.18

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.18

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi,

the vote passes as follows:

+1 Tobias Bocanegra
+1 Chetan Mehrotra
+1 Marcel Reutegger

Thanks for voting. I'll push the release out.

Regards, Toby

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1