Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "MediaHost (TM)" <we...@startcom.org> on 2003/05/28 23:19:24 UTC

Link Hosting:

Hi Cocoon People,

Just wanted to correct a few details concerning Cocoon Support at MediaHost(TM).

First: What a surprise, but the URL changed and is now at http://www.mediahost.org and NOT at http://dev.startcom.org anymore.

Second: We offer today version 1.8.2 and the newest version 2.1. The customer can choose between this two versions, since we found out, that the older version is still wanted. Everything on a Resin Enterprise - Apache server.

Third: Thanks a lot for the great tool and thanks also for the listing of our URL for almost two years now!!!

Signer:      Eddy Nigg
Company: StartCom Group at http://www.startcom.org
                MediaHost (TM) at http://www.mediahost.org

---