Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2002/08/15 17:12:37 UTC

Re: regional mod_perl mailing lists?

[First mentioned on the dev list, I'm moving it to the users list]

I've started "International mod_perl mailing lists" page
http://perl.apache.org/maillist/i18n.html

Now it includes only one Japanese list, courtesy Tatsuhiko Miyagawa

If you know about any other mod_perl mailing lists please let us know.

Thanks.