Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2009/06/09 03:31:13 UTC

Show your ZooKeeper pride!

The Hadoop summit is Wednesday. If you're attending please feel free to
say hi -- Mahadev is presenting @4, Ben and I will be attending as well.

Also, regardless of whether you're attending or not we'd appreciate any
updates to the "powered by" page, if you're too busy to update it
yourself send us a snippet and we'll update it for you ;-)

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/PoweredBy

Regards,

Patrick

Re: Show your ZooKeeper pride!

Posted by Nitay <ni...@gmail.com>.
Added HBase.

Posted by Nitay <ni...@gmail.com>.
Added HBase.

Posted by Nitay <ni...@gmail.com>.
Added HBase.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Ok I just updated the Powered BY Page to add Yahoo! With a high level
overview of what its used for.

Thanks for pushing me Stu :)..

mahadev

Posted by Stu Hood <st...@rackspace.com>.