Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Dan Everton <da...@iocaine.org> on 2011/07/25 07:42:05 UTC

Windows Installer for Flume 0.9.4 CDH3u1?

I see that Flume 0.9.4 CDH3u1 has been with some great additions to the
mainline. I see RPM and DEB packages available now, but no Windows
installer for the Flume node. Am I not looking in the right place? Or is
there no Windows build for this release.

Cheers,
Dan

Re: Windows Installer for Flume 0.9.4 CDH3u1?

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
There is a flume windows release available currently on the github site [1].
  With the proper tools (cygwin+ant+maven+makensis on windows, or makenisis
on linux) one could build it from master on github.

Currently, Cloudera does not release a windows version.

[1] https://github.com/cloudera/flume/downloads

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)