Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2002/12/19 19:11:31 UTC

correct encoding for file uploads + form data

Hi all.

I want to have a form with some ordinary fields ( like name, phone ) and
a file upload field. Which is the right enctype I must use to have
turbine create a FileItem object and the ParameterParser with all other
values on it ?

OBS : I'm using T2 CVS HEAD and these values for enctype
try 1 : enctype="multipart/form-data" -> empty form values
try 2 : enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" -> empty FileItem

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)

Re: correct encoding for file uploads + form data

Posted by Rodney Schneider <ro...@actf.com.au>.
On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 05:11, you wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I want to have a form with some ordinary fields ( like name, phone )
> and a file upload field. Which is the right enctype I must use to
> have turbine create a FileItem object and the ParameterParser with
> all other values on it ?
>
> OBS : I'm using T2 CVS HEAD and these values for enctype
> try 1 : enctype="multipart/form-data" -> empty form values

Hi,

"multipart/form-data" is the correct encoding.  I am not sure why your
form values are coming out empty though.

-- Rodney