Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by simon <sk...@apache.org> on 2007/08/10 22:35:50 UTC

[orchestra] introduction

Hi All,

Some of you may remember me from about 1.5 years ago. I've been a
committer in the jakarta commons for quite a while, and became active on
myfaces for a time. You kindly gave me commit privileges for myfaces,
which I used mostly to add documentation updates (plus a few bugfixes).

I've been too busy to really participate in myfaces dev since then
though I've stayed reasonably involved on the user list.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm back working on JSF stuff again,
and in particular plan to help Mario with Orchestra. I hope it's ok if I
use those existing commit rights again! I won't be making any changes
without getting agreement on the list first...

Regards,

Simon

Re: [orchestra] introduction

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Simon,

welcome back.

+1 for using the commit rights!

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [orchestra] introduction

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.
Greetings:

In the wiki page of Orchestra and other Dialog/Conversation Frameworks,
could you or some one working with Spring WorkFlow contrast and position
Orchestra with SWF, plus vision of Orchestra with respect to WebBeans.

It is great to work in open sources to select right tool for the right
job.

Thanks
BaTien

Re: [orchestra] introduction