Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eric Le Goff <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/05 10:03:56 UTC

JSR311 DOMSource entity provider

[...]
> [Liu, Jervis] Patches are always welcome :-) But you will need to do this through jira, this is due to license restriction. When you put an attachment in JIRA, Apache license will be granted to the attachment. So create a Jira issue with the patch as attachment, I will take care the rest. Thanks.

OK, I created a JIRA issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1255) and I attached the 2
java files. I hope I followed the correct procedure, since it is my
first contribution to open source code...

--
Eric Le Goff

RE: JSR311 DOMSource entity provider

Posted by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com>.
Patch applied. Thanks for the contribution.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387