Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> on 2017/07/23 02:00:25 UTC

Blog post for review: new homepage

Quick post highlighting the new homepage:

********

We're pleased to announce a new look for Apache JSPWiki's main website
at http://jspwiki.apache.org/. It's now running the latest release of
the Haddock theme for a clean, modern look and feel (click to enlarge):

JSPWiki-Homepage-1.png

Previously, we had two sites for the JSPWiki project—a main site
containing news and downloads, and a secondary site containing
documentation. These have now been consolidated into the single site
linked above.

If you notice any problems with the new site please let us know in the
mailing lists or in a JIRA ticket. And if you're currently running a
JSPWiki site with the legacy template, consider enabling Haddock for an
all-round superior experience (see here for more information).

********

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

Re: Blog post for review: new homepage

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1

thanks,
jp

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Looks good, thanks.

Cheers,
Harry

Op 23 jul. 2017 04:00 schreef "Dave Koelmeyer" <