Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2019/05/14 14:01:05 UTC

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Hi all,

With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
translated (for the UI).
Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!

But what about all the other languages?
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/

Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello

Am 19.05.19 um 08:49 schrieb Mechtilde:
> Hello,
>
> now Finish Ui translation is completed.

now UI translation Catalan (Valencia RACV) is finished too

> Kind regards

>> Hi all,
>>
>> With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
>> translated (for the UI).
>> Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!
>>
>> But what about all the other languages?
>> https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/
>>
>> Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
>> Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>> Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
>>> I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Taavi

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.
Sorry, seems to be a bad copy/paste from text processor.
I will try to be careful next time

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello at all

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Thanks Mechtilde!

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Thanks Mechtilde!

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi all,

Localized development builds (AOO 4.2.x/Windows) for Armenian, Estonian,
Kabyle, Arabic, Ukrainian and Romanian are online!

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Tigran,

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

now all languages from pootle with underscore in their name are uploaded
too.

Kind regards

Mechtilde

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Mechtilde,

Am 15.05.19 um 09:14 schrieb Mechtilde:
> Hello,
>
> the recent *.sdf files are unter
> http://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/SDF-Files/

Great, can you commit Armenian and Estonian?

I will merge them to AOO42X and begin to build...

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.