Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/18 20:16:55 UTC

Tika UIMA integration

Hello,

I think it would be very interesting for our users to be able to
use documents in various formarts as input for UIMA.

Should we start a sandbox project to write a tika annotator ?

Jörn

Re: Tika UIMA integration

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think it would be very interesting for our users to be able to
> use documents in various formarts as input for UIMA.
>
> Should we start a sandbox project to write a tika annotator ?
>
> Jörn

+1 for starting this work!

-- Michael

Re: Tika UIMA integration

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think it would be very interesting for our users to be able to
> use documents in various formarts as input for UIMA.
>
> Should we start a sandbox project to write a tika annotator ?
>
> Jörn

Absolutely, +1.

--Thilo

Re: Tika UIMA integration

Posted by Ahmed Abdeen Hamed <ah...@gmail.com>.
Tika means in good in one of Hindi languages. People from India say
Tika-Tika when they mean very well. So, how about Tika-Tika? Very well :)
Ahmed

Re: Tika UIMA integration

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Re: Tika UIMA integration