Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org> on 2019/07/25 04:15:41 UTC

Fwd: Looking for a facilitator for a contributor workshop for Airflow

Hello Airflow community,

Gris is an Open Source Strategist at Google (my manager, in fact:)). She is
organizing a summit for open source contributors in Guadalajara, Mexico. It
is a big event geared to bringing new contributors to open source projects.
They are looking for a person to guide a workshop and hackathon around
contributing to Apache Airflow. Preferably in Spanish, but if not, English
works too. Is there anyone interested in taking part in this event?

This is a great opportunity to encourage an enthusiastic audience to join
the Airflow community, and contribute. We'd love it if someone from the
Airflow community could attend.

The rest of the details is below: