Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Javier Ortiz Bultron <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/12 23:32:35 UTC

12.3 constantly freezing

Not sure how to provide information about this but something seems of. It's
using way too much memory even when saving a file. To the point I have to
kill it.

Didn't have this issue with the last beta I tried.

Re: 12.3 constantly freezing

Posted by Javier Ortiz Bultron <ja...@gmail.com>.
See the screenshot attached. Most of my projects use JDK 8

Re: 12.3 constantly freezing

Posted by Carl Mosca <ca...@gmail.com>.
Platform?  Java  version?