Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Antonyan, Tigran(GE Infrastructure)" <ti...@ge.com> on 2005/11/22 14:17:41 UTC

[ m1.1b2] junit-report and jcoverage plugins don't share resources (running unit test twice)

Hi all,

I have 2 plugins enabled for unit test reports: junit-report and jcoverage, now each one of them is running unit test for itself and I was wondering if there is a way to make one of them (any one of them) to use already generated reports from other plugin and not run the test again (this causes maven to fail on my machine because of java heap size (can't change it) ).
While surfing in jira I found similar problem that has been solved for junit and clover (added new property to clover plugin) http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPCLOVER-18
Now I couldn't find anything for neither one of my plugins, does anyone know a way around this?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Tigran Antonyan