Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Andy Hodges <ah...@hodgesdesign.com> on 2014/03/11 18:39:16 UTC

Possible PDFont documentation correction needed for getFontWidth and getFontHeight

I can see inside the PDFont documentation for 1.8.4 and 1.8.3 there seems
to be a bit of a typo perhaps on one of the methods.  The getFontWidth
method seems to be the documentation for getFontHeight.

https://pdfbox.apache.org/docs/1.8.4/javadocs/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/font/PDFont.html

Re: Possible PDFont documentation correction needed for getFontWidth and getFontHeight

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
fixed the online documentation (as this isn’t done automatically )

BR
Maruan Sahyoun

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Corrected in PDFBOX-1984