Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/08/08 17:35:02 UTC

2.1.2 on Monday?

The end of next week will be 8 weeks since 2.1.1 was released and we've fixed
a BUNCH of things  (something like 58 jira's so far) that would be good to
get into peoples hands.

Are there any objections to that?   If not, I'll get it built monday afternoon
and call the votes.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: 2.1.2 on Monday?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
FYI:  There is a TCK test failure that I'm digging into.   Probably won't get
it fixed tonight so I'm hoping to do the builds tomorrow.

Dan

Re: 2.1.2 on Monday?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 08 August 2008 7:01:27 pm Glen Mazza wrote:
> dkulp wrote:
> > The end of next week will be 8 weeks since 2.1.1 was released and we've
> > fixed
> > a BUNCH of things  (something like 58 jira's so far) that would be good
> > to get into peoples hands.
> >
> > Are there any objections to that?   If not, I'll get it built monday
> > afternoon
> > and call the votes.
>
> Not crucial, but it would be nice to see the problem with the 2 bouncy jars
> to be fixed--that was a regression from 2.1.1 over 2.1:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1726
>
> BTW, what is the Maven command (is there one?) to determine which
> dependency brought in another dependency?  I think we need an exclusion
> filter on whatever is bringing in that jdk 1.3 Bouncy Castle jar.

Most likely you are referring to:
mvn dependence:tree

That should show a nice tree.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: 2.1.2 on Monday?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

dkulp wrote:

> The end of next week will be 8 weeks since 2.1.1 was released and we've
> fixed
> a BUNCH of things  (something like 58 jira's so far) that would be good to
> get into peoples hands.
>
> Are there any objections to that?   If not, I'll get it built monday
> afternoon
> and call the votes.

Not crucial, but it would be nice to see the problem with the 2 bouncy jars
to be fixed--that was a regression from 2.1.1 over 2.1:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1726

BTW, what is the Maven command (is there one?) to determine which dependency
brought in another dependency?  I think we need an exclusion filter on
whatever is bringing in that jdk 1.3 Bouncy Castle jar.

Glen