Posted to user@commons.apache.org by gillette blouse <gi...@msn.com> on 2004/04/05 20:02:23 UTC

[betwixt] how I can change prefix of getters and setters methods

Hi,

I want to know how I can change 'set' and 'get' prefixes used by betwixt to
identify getter and setter methods.
My purpose is to integrate my own prefixes.

thanks you!

Re: [betwixt] how I can change prefix of getters and setters methods

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
that's an unusual request!

there are a few ways to achieve this with the existing code but it will
probably require some effort (there's no pluggable strategy for this).
you could use a .betwixt file, define an BeanInfo class or you could
register your own XMLBeanInfo implementations.

if i understood a little more about what you want to do any why, i
might be able to suggest a way to extend betwixt so that your prefixes
would be recognized rather than the standard java ones.

- robert