Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mississippi John Hurt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/24 07:18:13 UTC

Problem with JSTL and Struts tag But Not with

Why is it that when I do the below with struts <html:link> tag I get an
error "Unterminated &lt;html:link tag" due to using JSTL <c:out>...

<c:choose>
  <c:when test="${var=='dog'}">
}"/>">text</html:link>
  </c:when>
...</c:choose>

but when I use a regular HTML tag, its able to handle the JSTL <c:out> fine?

<c:choose>
  <c:when test="${var=='dog'}">
  </c:when>
...</c:choose>

Any ideas? I very much want to use the Struts tag and JSTL so I dont have to
hardcode the appname in the href.