Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org> on 2007/05/10 00:25:00 UTC

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Packaging with maven

With 5 +1 votes and no -1 or 0 votes, the proposal passes. I've gone
ahead and committed the patch for OPENJPA-194.

Note that I only changed the artifact names, not the directory names
in which they reside. We can always start another vote on shuffling
around the directory names if people deem it a worthwhile endeavor.

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 Thanks Marc.

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.