Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by ROBERT ALLEN <al...@sbcglobal.net> on 2014/03/31 21:57:20 UTC

Files

I was on Apache Open Office.I can NOT open over 80% of my files. The system shows that I only have 10 files & only half of them are available to me. I need rest of my filesĀ for a serious legal situation. How do I retrieve my other files? Robert

Re: Files

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 03/31/2014 09:57 PM, schrieb ROBERT ALLEN:
> I was on Apache Open Office.I can NOT open over 80% of my files. The system shows that I only have 10 files&  only half of them are available to me. I need rest of my files for a serious legal situation. How do I retrieve my other files? Robert

Unfortunately, this doesn't sounds like a known problem. Therefore
please tell us some more infromation:

- What is your operating system and its version?

- What is the OpenOffice version (see "Help - About")?

- Have you searched for the files? What is the result?

- What happens when you try to open a file (e.g., "File - Open", enter
an exact filename you remember, press [Open])?

- What happened recently that could caused this: power outage, software
update in the OS, etc.

Thanks in advance

Marcus