Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Peter Andrews <pe...@Dartmouth.EDU> on 2006/11/16 00:07:21 UTC

Useful case where resultMap should not require any result elements

I have run into a case where I have an inherited class which has no
additional members than what are already in the superclass. I have made
some resultMaps, including one for the superclass. For the subclass I
also created a resultMap that extends the superclass' resultMap. However
-- there are no resultProperties that I wish to set since there are no
member variables in the subclass.

I think the DTD for resultMap should be changed from result+ to result*
to accomodate this case.

Thanks,

Peter Andrews

--
Peter Andrews
Software Engineer

Re: Useful case where resultMap should not require any result elements

Posted by Tom Duffey <td...@utilivisor.com>.
+1 !!

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
FYI...This is implemented in iBATIS 2.3.

Jeff Butler