Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Łukasz Budnik <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 08:52:32 UTC

CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE

Hi SM users,

I want to create a simple flow: CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE

I wrote something like that:

<osgi:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
	<route id="order-processing-route">
		<from uri="jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/soap"/>
		<convertBodyTo type="org.w3c.dom.Document"/>
		<bean ref="myTransform" method="transform" />
		<to uri="log:TransformedInput" />
		<to uri="jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/PersonImplPort"/>
		<to uri="log:Output" />
	</route>
</osgi:camelContext>

where http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/soap
is BC and http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/PersonImplPort
is SE.

After I deployed it to SM 4 (in fact it's FUSE ESB 4.2) in nmr:list I
saw that camel exported a second PersonService:soap endpoint:

{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService:PersonImplPort
{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService:soap
{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService:soap

After I tested my BC with soapUI, Camel route was executed, I also saw
in nmr:list a new endpoint, it was some kind of random-unique camel
route id.

Most surprisingly it worked yesterday, but does not work today. So
there has to be something wrong with my approach :)

What is the best approach for this?

thanks,
Łukasz

Re: CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please tell us what servicemix version you're using.

Freeman

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Re: CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE

Posted by chandraprabha <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I am trying to implement the same cxfbc ->camel -> cxfse

bean.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Re: CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE

Posted by Łukasz Budnik <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Freeman,

Got it working without duplicate endpoints.

In BC I added targetEndpoint:

<cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:wsdl/person.wsdl"
targetInterface="person:Person" targetService="person:PersonService"
targetEndpoint="CamelRoute" useJBIWrapper="false"
useSOAPEnvelope="false" />

In Camel I got:

<from uri="jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/CamelRoute"/>

in nmr:list I got:

{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService:PersonImplPort
(SE)
{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService:soap (BC)
{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService:CamelRoute
(Camel)

thanks,
Łukasz

Re: CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2010-6-8, at 下午3:33, Freeman Fang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My comment inline.
> On 2010-6-8, at 下午3:21, Łukasz Budnik wrote:
>
>> Hi Freeman,
>>
>> I restarted both CXF BC and SE units, when I test it with soapUI
>> Camel
>> got called and in nmr:list I saw:
>>
>> {http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService:soap
>> {http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-
>> first}PersonService:PersonImplPort
>> {http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService:soap
>> {http://camel.apache.org/schema/jbi}provider:ID:
>> 91.94.149.51-12916050960-1:0
>>
>> When it comes to my configuration I used Fuse archetypes for osgi
>> components.
>>
>> I first created BC and SE. It worked like a charm. Then I decided to
>> introduce Camel between them.
>>
>> in BC I have:
>>
>> <cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:wsdl/person.wsdl"
>> targetInterface="person:Person" targetService="person:PersonService"
>> useJBIWrapper="false" useSOAPEnvelope="false">
>> </cxfbc:consumer>
>>
>> person:PersonService is CXF SE endpoint...
>
> Well, when you insert camel router between cxf bc and se, you should
> ensure the targetService/targetEndpoint of cxfbc is the one used as
> from uri for camel router(so that the message could be sent to camel
> router).
> Also you need ensure cxf bc endpoint name is different with
> targetEndpoint.
>
> Freeman

The key point is that you should ensure the endpoint name used for cxf
se and camel from uri is different, and specify cxf bc targetEndpoint
as the one used for camel from uri.

Freeman

>> But when Camel unit gets started first it works as expected BC ->
>> Camel -> SE. If BC gets started first it routes SOAP messages
>> directly
>> to CXF SE. Startup order is important here - and I know it's wrong.
>> That is why I'm asking if there a better approach for this.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Łukasz

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I can't understand
>>>  http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/
>>> soap is bc
>>> endpoint, IMHO it should be target of cxf bc endpoint.
>>>
>>> Freeman

>>> --
>>> Freeman Fang
>>> ------------------------
>>> Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
>>>

> --
> Freeman Fang
> ------------------------

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE

Posted by Łukasz Budnik <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Freeman,

Re: CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2010-6-8, at 下午2:52, Łukasz Budnik wrote:

> Hi SM users,
>
> I want to create a simple flow: CXF BC -> Camel -> CXF SE
>
> I wrote something like that:
>
> <osgi:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
> 	<route id="order-processing-route">
> 		<from uri="jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/soap
> "/>
> 		<convertBodyTo type="org.w3c.dom.Document"/>
> 		<bean ref="myTransform" method="transform" />
> 		<to uri="log:TransformedInput" />
> 		<to uri="jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/PersonImplPort
> "/>
> 		<to uri="log:Output" />
> 	</route>
> </osgi:camelContext>
>
> where http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/soap
> is BC and http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/PersonImplPort
> is SE.

Hi,

I can't understand  http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/PersonService/soap
  is bc endpoint, IMHO it should be target of cxf bc endpoint.

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang