Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Josh Fenlason <jf...@ptc.com> on 2002/08/01 15:44:31 UTC

Configuring Apache with EAPI

I need to build apache with EAPI.  I try to configure it with this command:
./configure --enable-module=so --enable-rule=EAPI
Then I get this error:
configure:Error: No such rule named 'EAPI'
I'm working with Apache 1.3.26 on a HPUX11.00 box.
If anyone has any suggestions or tips, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.

Re: Configuring Apache with EAPI

Posted by Max Dittrich <Ma...@t-online.de>.
Hi Josh,

Josh Fenlason wrote:
> I need to build apache with EAPI.  I try to configure it with this command:
> ./configure --enable-module=so --enable-rule=EAPI
> Then I get this error:
> configure:Error: No such rule named 'EAPI'
> I'm working with Apache 1.3.26 on a HPUX11.00 box.
> If anyone has any suggestions or tips, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

EAPI comes with the external module "mod_ssl". You can get the source
from www.modssl.org. The included configure-script has an option that
extends the apache source with the EAPI-capabilities without adding the
module "mod_ssl".

.max