Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/09/02 20:24:09 UTC

device data 1.0.1 - preview

So device data 1.0.1 is ready for preview. All changes are in svn. This means take a look and see if you have any concerns or comments before I do a project vote for release.

Here is the feature list for 1.0.1:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-47?jql=project%20%3D%20DMAP%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.0.1%20Data%22

Here are devices that need a user-agent or something else to be included in a release:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-81?jql=project%20%3D%20DMAP%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Device%20data%22%20AND%20labels%20in%20(NeedSpecs%2C%20NeedUA)

So if anyone can address anything in that list, please do so. If we can get these addressed today/tomorrow, I will include it in 1.0.1. Otherwise these will be candidates for 1.0.2.

thanks,
Reza

Re: device data 1.0.1 - preview

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.