Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hunter Kelly <hk...@newbay.com> on 2004/03/03 14:01:51 UTC

Anyone use Tapestry with Eclipse Debugger?

I'm trying to track down some stuff using Eclipse's debugger,
but it gets confused about the Enhanced classes.  it gives
a message like the following:

Source not found for
LoginValidator$Enhance_1(LoginValidator).pageBeginRender(PageEvent)
line: 99

Anyone figured out how to get Eclipse to do the right thing?

RE: Anyone use Tapestry with Eclipse Debugger?

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
I've been talking with the Javassist guys about this. Perhap's we'll see a solution some day.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Posted by Adam Greene <ag...@romulin.com>.