Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/04/17 17:12:41 UTC

Simple system test for AegisProvider in JAXRS

I was talking to a user 'rist' (hope it was this very alias :-)) on #cxf yesterday and 'rist' was saying there were problems with org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.providers.AegisElementProvider.

I added a simple system test yesterday which shows that it can be used ok, and I tried to use the same complex
Produces value in the application code as reported by 'rist'.

For those interested, [1] shows how it can be configured, see an endpoint declaration with id "bookstore4".
We can ceratinly extend the actual provider with additional setters if needed.
BookStoreSpring.getBookAegis( [2] shows the basic server test code, the client test code simply tries to GET on that URI and compares against the expected format...

I'm off till next Wednesday inclusive so I thought I would send a message to a users list in case 'rist' still has problems with this provider...I also added explicit Produces values to the Aegis provider, but the test was working without them too...

Cheers, Sergey

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/resources/jaxrs/WEB-INF/beans.xml
[2 ]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/BookStoreSpring.java