Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/15 16:55:20 UTC

Here we go again with the maven situation

mvn -Pfastinstall ...

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.maven.shared:maven-artifact-resolver:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.shared
-DartifactId=maven-artifact-resolver -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.shared
-DartifactId=maven-artifact-resolver -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
      1) org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:maven-plugin:2.3.0-SNAPSHOT
      2) org.apache.maven.shared:maven-artifact-resolver:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:maven-plugin:2.3.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 16 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Sep 15 10:54:27 EDT 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 73M/139M
[INFO]
/Users/benson/asf/cxf

Re: Here we go again with the maven situation

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Fix committed.   Added the snapshot repo for the codegen plugin for now.
The vote is going on for maven-artifact-resolver so hopefully in a couple
days, we can move to 1.0 release and remove this.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Here we go again with the maven situation

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tue September 15 2009 5:58:45 pm Christian Schneider wrote:
> Oops that was my fault. I had compiled the maven-ressources plugin
> before so I had the dependency in my local repo.
> That is why my build succeeded without the necessary repository.
>
> In any case we should try to have a release of the dependency before the
> next CXF release.
> If this is not possible I will comment out the corresponding code before
> the release.

The vote is going on now on the maven lists.   It should be released in a
couple days so definitely not something to worry about.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Here we go again with the maven situation

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.