Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 11:02:25 UTC

Any reason Solr Jira still lists 4.7 as unreleased?

I was doing some searching on issues and noticed 4.7 is listed in
"Unreleased versions". Also, I have a couple of open issues that
(possibly due to my mistake) are marked as open but target at 4.7.

Was not sure if this is a process that normally lags the actual
version release or something to notify. So, I am notifying.

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)

Re: Any reason Solr Jira still lists 4.7 as unreleased?

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
next time can you please use the option to suppress emails?

Posted by "David Smiley (@MITRE.org)" <DS...@mitre.org>.

-----
 Author: http://www.packtpub.com/apache-solr-3-enterprise-search-server/book