Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/17 11:07:20 UTC

unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3

have configured webhdfs in hdfs-site.xml

as

 <property>
        <name>dfs.webhdfs.enabled</name>
        <value>true</value>
    </property>
but unable to access my file at

http://localhost:50070/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?op=OPEN

also tried

 http://localhost:50075/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?op=OPEN  getting exception
in browser

{"RemoteException":{"exception":"IllegalArgumentException","javaClassName":

"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException","message":"Expecting exactly one
of nameNodeAddr and rpcNamenode being null: nameNodeAddr=null,
rpcNamenode=null"}}

Re: unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
is it becoz i m operation in psuedo-diist mode and my datanode and namenode
are on a single linux box thts why namenode taking datanode redirect URL as
localhost........

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.