Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Dm...@toyota.com.au on 2004/01/09 06:57:29 UTC

v1 cvs, no compiled soap schema, compatible with WL 8.1 SP2?

hey all,

We've been happily running along on the pre-apache days version of
XMLBeans, and it appears that we have now reached the time to migrate -
forced because BEA (how can I say this nicely) seem to have changed the api
of xqrl.jar such that I get a NoClassDefFoundError when running on the
latest xbean.jar and the new xqrl.jar.  So, I have a couple of questions.

Firstly - I assume that the compiled soap schema (which iirc was in the pre
apache release) was never in the apache built xbean.jar?  This would seem
to be the correct thing to do, but we're currently relying on the compiled
schema being in that jar file (easy fix, just clarifying).

Secondly - has anyone used the current v1 cvs, or any other version of
xbean.jar, with WL 8.1 SP2?  If so, any feedback, even if incomplete?

cheers
dim