Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/04/09 17:45:56 UTC

Tagging 9.0.18

Hi all,

I'm a bit behind again this month - mainly because I was at the http
workshop last week (very useful - a write-up is on the way). I've been
through the open bugs and resolved those that don't require more
research / 3rd party releases etc. so I am close to tagging.

I want to run the unit tests as a final check before I tag. Depending on
how things go I intend to tag either later today or early tomorrow.

I'll also tag 8.5.x and possibly 7.0.x as well.

Mark

Re: Tagging 9.0.18

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 10/04/2019 22:31, Rainer Jung wrote:
> Am 09.04.2019 um 19:45 schrieb Mark Thomas:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm a bit behind again this month - mainly because I was at the http
>> workshop last week (very useful - a write-up is on the way).
>
> I'm very keen on reading your notes. On the httpd dev list Bill
> mentioned three links to notes taken by Daniel Stenberg (curl etc.):

Done:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/http+workshop+2019

Feel free to ask questions if anything isn't clear. I added some of the
TODOs to the hackathin ideas but there are more that couldbe used if needed.

Mark

Re: Tagging 9.0.18

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Re: Tagging 9.0.18

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 09/04/2019 19:08, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
> На вт, 9.04.2019 г. в 20:45 ч. Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> написа:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm a bit behind again this month - mainly because I was at the http
>> workshop last week (very useful - a write-up is on the way). I've been
>> through the open bugs and resolved those that don't require more
>> research / 3rd party releases etc. so I am close to tagging.
>>
>> I want to run the unit tests as a final check before I tag. Depending on
>> how things go I intend to tag either later today or early tomorrow.
>>
>> I'll also tag 8.5.x and possibly 7.0.x as well.
>
> I can help with 7.0.x if you want?

Thanks. In the end I ended up taking longer over various bits so I just
rolled the release myself.

If you are able to test the release and vote on it that would be great.

Thanks,

Mark

Re: Tagging 9.0.18

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org>.
На вт, 9.04.2019 г. в 20:45 ч. Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> написа:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm a bit behind again this month - mainly because I was at the http
> workshop last week (very useful - a write-up is on the way). I've been
> through the open bugs and resolved those that don't require more
> research / 3rd party releases etc. so I am close to tagging.
>
> I want to run the unit tests as a final check before I tag. Depending on
> how things go I intend to tag either later today or early tomorrow.
>
> I'll also tag 8.5.x and possibly 7.0.x as well.

I can help with 7.0.x if you want?

Regards,
Violeta