Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com> on 2010/03/26 18:06:34 UTC

OpenCMIS / Full Integration Tests

Hi,

In meantime we have quite a lot of client runtime junit tests. Unfortunately they were not well integrated and during Maven test phase they did run only using a mock factory not running through real code. Real code was only executed by parameterized build including connection properties. This was not reliable enough.

So I did re-factor this and moved alls tests to the FIT module that provides the possibility to run Jetty with the InMemory repository to execute test cases. Now the test will run through all layers, including the network and server error. The MockFactory is deleted because of it is not needed anymore. I will also remove EasyMock from the dependency list.

The consequence is that a full build takes longer and the likelihood of failing test cases after commit is higher :-o

There is still work to do for me. Testing the AtomPub stack is activated and WebServices stack is pending but will follow soon. That will raise build time again.

Regards,
Stephan

Stephan Klevenz
Development Architect
TD Core UI Infr (AG)
ECM-I
SAP AG
Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16
69190 Walldorf, Germany
T +49 6227 7-65878
F +49 6227 78-36242
M +49 160 90432408
E stephan.klevenz@sap.com<ma...@sap.com>
www.sap.com

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements: http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.