Posted to user@flink.apache.org by hjw <10...@qq.com> on 2022/09/02 06:39:33 UTC

flink ci build run longer than the maximum time of 310 minutes.

I commit a pr to Flink Github .
A error happened in building ci.
[error]The job running on agent Azure Pipelines 6 ran longer than the maximum time of 310 minutes. For more information, see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2077134

How to solve this problem?
How to triigle the ci building again?
thx.

回复: flink ci build run longer than the maximum time of 310 minutes.

Posted by hjw <10...@qq.com>.
Hi,Matthias
I have solved this problem as you say.The link to the PR [1] .thank you.

[1]https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/20671

Best,
Hjw

&nbsp;

Posted by Matthias Pohl via user <us...@flink.apache.org>.
Usually, it would be more helpful to provide a link to the PR to get a
better picture of the problem. I'm not 100% sure whether I grasp what's

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/release-1.15

Posted by Matthias Pohl via user <us...@flink.apache.org>.

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.