Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com> on 2002/05/03 20:00:11 UTC

Re: Talking about Embperl at the O'Reilly OpenSource Convetion 2002 - Pledge Form

I think the first step is to make sure we have enough pledges to meet
the total amount, then we can create a paypal account or do whatever
is necessary to actually transfer the money.  So with that in mind...

If you would like to pledge money to cover Gerald's travel and
lodging expenses, please go to http://www.somewhere.com/pledge/ and
put in your email address and the amount.  When we reach the goal
we'll let you know how to make the contribution.

I know that *I* make my living using Embperl and
DBIx::Recordset--it's the least I can do.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/

everyone else's.

Re: Talking about Embperl at the O'Reilly OpenSource Convetion 2002 - Pledge Form

Posted by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com>.
At 4:36 PM -0400 5/3/02, Tiago Stock wrote:
>  > Thanks very much for setting this up!!
>>
>>  Gerald

Hey, couldn't have done it that fast without Embperl and Recordset :-).

>...and thanks for linking to my site for exchange rates :)

That's amusing.  Actually you can thank Watson
(http://www.karelia.com/watson/) for that.  I knew it had an exchange
calculator, so I went to see what site it was using.  (I'll confess
though, that it took me about four attempts to enter the amount in
the first text field before I realized that the amount went on the
bottom and the results appeared on the top.)

Posted by Tiago Stock <ts...@tiago.com>.
> Thanks very much for setting this up!!
>
> Gerald

...and thanks for linking to my site for exchange rates :)

Tiago Stock
http://www.x-rates.com

Re: Talking about Embperl at the O'Reilly OpenSource Convetion 2002 - Pledge Form

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.