Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Jonathan Nolen <jo...@atlassian.com> on 2009/09/11 20:41:03 UTC

Shindig source repository visible in Fisheye

Hi All,

I'm Jonathan from Atlassian, and we've been building Shindig (java)
into JIRA for the last year or so.

Atlassian makes another tool called Fisheye[1], which is a source-
repository analysis tool. It reads your SVN repository (read-only) and
publishes all of that useful, usually hidden, information on the web.
Every file, every directory, every branch, every change-set and every
diff gets it's own page and URL. You can also subscribe to RSS feeds
of the changes that happen to all, or a part, of the repository.

So, to make our job of working with Shindig a little easier, we
pointed one of our public Fisheye servers at the Shindig source.
Fisheye helps us keep up with changes in Shindig, and work back to
historical versions and changes to see why and when they happened. You
can see the results here:

   File view -- http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/shindig/trunk

   Changeset view -- http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/changelog/shindig/trunk

This is public and free for anyone to use, so please feel free to take
advantage of it. And if there's anything else that we can do to help
the project out, please let me know.

Cheers,
Jonathan

[1] http://atlassian.com/fisheye

--
Jonathan Nolen
Mail: jonathan@atlassian.com

Re: Shindig source repository visible in Fisheye

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
Perhaps we could enable fisheye integration in the Apache shindig Jira?
Thanks!

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
It appears that they're running fisheye off the svn mirror that they have
set up, so that looks fine.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.