Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by helio frota <00...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/13 04:19:55 UTC

[tomee-dev] abrt fedora

hi all,

take care about fedora abrt logs.

when i try to do a package of tomEE a lot of logs appears here.

you can disable this as root

systemctl abrtd stop

systemctl disable abrtd.service

let us know if it worked.

thanks

Re: [tomee-dev] abrt fedora

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abhijit,

if you like to unsubscribe from the list, you need to send a message to the
following address:

AFAIK the subject line and contents could contain any content. The list
manager just needs to know your email address.

Cheers
Daniel

RE: [tomee-dev] abrt fedora

Posted by Abhijit Sarkar <so...@outlook.com>.