Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ranjit Sahu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/22 17:31:32 UTC

Cache object java vs scala

Hi,

Is there a difference in sql query performance if my cache object is in
java vs scala? I am using anotation to index the fields.

Thanks,
Ranjit

Re: Cache object java vs scala

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
No, there is no any difference from the SQL grid perspective. Ignite is a Java platform and SQL queries are executed in JVM. We just introduced Scala wrappers on top of Java APIs.

—
Denis