Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/30 16:42:10 UTC

flink-shaded-hadoop2 for flink 1.10

Hi,

I can not find flink-shaded-hadoop2 for flink 1.10 in maven repositories.
According to maven central
https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.apache.flink/flink-shaded-hadoop
The latest released version was was 1.8.3

Is it going to be leased soon or one should build it for himself or i'm
searching in the wrong place?

Regards,
Vitaliy

Re: flink-shaded-hadoop2 for flink 1.10