Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> on 2021/05/21 08:36:47 UTC

Community volunteers help with development tasks

Hi, Community

Can you do me a small favor?

I've refactored the  get parameters used by SPI

Now, there is some test work that needs to be done

Task[1] : work on shenyu-admin and shenyu-dashborad
Task[2] : work on shenyu, add MatchStrategyFactoryTest
Task[3] : work on shenyu, test for ParameterData

[1] : https://github.com/dromara/shenyu-dashboard/issues/115
[2] : https://github.com/dromara/shenyu/issues/1507
[3] : https://github.com/dromara/shenyu/issues/1508

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Re: Community volunteers help with development tasks

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Ok,thanks

Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org> 于2021年5月24日周一 下午6:13写道:

Posted by Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org>.